Peter Grandich, Owner of Trinity Financial, Sports & Entertainment Management Company of Spring Lake, NJ, is pleased to announce that they will be hosting on Saturday, December 10th, a one-day, sports memorabilia sale of $10,000 worth of items, with 100% of the proceeds to be split among four worthy charitable foundations:
- The Ashley Lauren Foundation
- Common Ground Grief Center
- Chris’s Fight For A Cure Foundation
- Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties
“Our many professional athlete clientele, company board members and others, have autographed numerous sports items that we will make available on Saturday December for sale in our Spring Lake office. 100% of the proceeds will be split among the four worthy organizations. The total value of the all the items we’re making available is $10,000”, said Peter Grandich
Our office will be open from Noon to 5PM and we will accept purchases before December 10th
Here’s a partial list of some of the autographed items:
- NY Jets legend Joe Klecko jerseys, footballs and mini-helmets.
- NY Jets greats Chris Ivory, Ray Lucas and Erik Coleman, jerseys, footballs, 16 x 20 photos, mini-helmets and more
- NY Giants legend Lawrence “LT” Taylor 16 x 20 photos, footballs and mini-helmets
- Super Bowl XLII NY Giants hero David Tyree jerseys, footballs and mini-helmets
- NY Giants fan favorites Jeff Feagles and Eric Dorsey footballs and mini-helmets.
- NY Rangers greats Ron Greschner and Nick Fotiu jerseys, mini-helmets and pucks
- NJ Devils fan favorites Ken Daneyko, Bruce Driver, Grant Marshall and Jim Dowd, jerseys, mini-helmets and pucks.
- Plus, 16 x 20 photos of Eli Manning, Martin Brodeur, Christie Rampone, Bill Buckner/Mookie Wilson, Rex Grossman and Bobby Parnell
For more information, please contact Peter Grandich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-642-3992