As much as I would like to write about how bad things are and shall only get worse, I will not be known as “Bah-Humbug Grandich” around here.
When the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” crowd on Wall Street kicks their annual “Santa Claus Rally” fable into full gear, Bah-humbug Grandich shall be nowhere in sight.
But in the meantime, some tidbits just to chew on while we practice our “Ho, Ho Ho’s”!
- I, along with others, have stated the U.S. Dollar is terminally ill as the world’s reserve currency if one bothers to look out past their nose. We’ve argued the Chinese Yuan was being primed to eventually replace it as the world’s #1 reserve currency. Stay tuned, its coming.
- While most eyes will be on the U.S. jobs report this Friday, I suggest you more than peek at what comes out of the OPEC meeting that day. It has far more reaching consequences for us and the world than the “corrupt” employment numbers.
- Despite being in my fourth decade in and around the financial arena, it still amazes me how complacent people can be on many fronts; none more so than the out-of-control debt habits here and abroad. But again, it’s only Ho, Ho, Ho for the next month.
- Obama wrong… Say it isn’t so!
- You don’t want to put these candles on top of the “Happy” people’s cake on Wall Street.
- Murdoch says much of what I feel
- America’s two biggest trading partners are China and Canada. China’s economy is clearly weakening while our friends north of the border are falling off a cliff. But hey, don’t worry, be happy!
- Accounting tricks on Wall Street?
- The days of easy retirement are over. No kidding!
- Judeo-Christianity in America on life-support.