“Life is not about wishing for better chapters to manifest in your life; it is about continuously writing them with your thoughts, beliefs, decisions and actions.”
Just about 18 months ago, I made a decision to stop doing what had been my main livelihood since 1995 and instead, focus on a business that had been more of a hobby than anything else. While missing a small part of what had been almost two decades of a way of life, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, my only regret is I didn’t do it years earlier.
While this decision led to having to say good-bye to so many loyal followers north of the border, I’ve been blessed with an abundance of new folks from south of the border (thanks in part to my weekly appearances on the Drew Mariani’s Relative Radio Show. (This past Friday’s show saw me digress from our weekly review of economic matters and instead share parts of my personal journey)
In addition to an expanding profile throughout the continental United States, much of my time is now being spent in my own backyard and throughout the NJ/NY Metro area. In fact, while Peter Grandich & Company shall remained housed within my financial mentor Frank Congilose offices, I am hoping to fulfill a 30-year dream of opening an office in Spring Lake, NJ (A “mancave-type” storefront office for Trinity Financial, Sports & Entertainment Management Company is the vision).
A series of strategic relationships have already been forged in less than 18 months, including:
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) http://www.trinityfsem.com/docs/2014.08.18_release_soul7nine.pdf
- Pro Bull Riding http://www.trinityfsem.com/docs/2014.12.09_release-JED_Group.pdf
- Women’s Professional Soccer http://www.skybluefc.com/trinity-financial/
In addition, we’re currently in discussions to work strategically with
- Large sports medicine group
- One of New Jersey’s most recognized media organizations
- Merging our “Athletes & Business Alliance” with what could become the Linkedin for professional athletes worldwide
Hoping 60 (in April 2016) is the new 50, yours truly is most grateful for the Grace His Maker continues to pour out.
I want to encourage you to not only make sure you have signed up to receive email alerts from my two blogs (by simply providing your email address where it says “join Our Mailing List):
But please suggest us to friends!
Finally, I like to highlight some recent worthy postings of mine:
- My interview on “She’s Got Issues” entitled Wall Street Whiz Kid http://www.wrat.com/ShesGotIssues.aspx
- My controversial commentary on why traditional financial planning doesn’t work http://relevantradio.streamguys.us/DM%20Archive/DM20150522c.mp3
- Meet former NY Jets star and now TV Analyst http://www.trinityfsem.com/blog/?p=998
Finally, please note the Third Edition of my book is being worked on as we speak. The current second edition can be read online for free at http://www.petergrandich.com/grandichs-book/
Peace Be With You!