- A “melt-up” in the stock market is underway. While one can never measure exactly how far it goes or how long, history has demonstrated two things:
1- Too late to buy and too dangerous to short into.
2 – Even if you end up exiting too early, it always end up better than being a day too late.
- The world around us is not doing well. This time around, China will not be the “little engine that could” and keep a world financial crisis from imploding.
- The coming auto loan crisis is knocking on the door.
- Can Americans really depend on Social Security?
- Crumbling infrastructure.
- Amazon will kill more jobs than China did.
- The FED is destroying American wealth.
- Even Canadians distrust their government
- Apocalyptic rhetoric becomes mainstream
- And last but certainly not least, how’s my New Year’s personal choice of gold over stocks doing?
Shhh!!!! A Stealth bull market has begun in gold…Shhh, we want just about everyone to keep hating it all the way to the bank!