I find it challenging trying to conduct “business as normal” when so many humans are caught up in so much turmoil. Remind me to smack myself if I allow daily adversities to trouble me today.
- Summer is all but gone and as noted last week, I believe it’s two down and one to go.
- I had argued that the payroll numbers for June and July were “inflated” thanks to a highly-biased “seasonal adjustment” factors. It appears that I was correct. But when we look at the numbers before the government “massages” them, it’s a far worse economic landscape.
- The US economy will never have another Golden Age.
- Why were doomed!
- Even the bubbles are becoming more bubbly.
- Three dangerous delusions about North Korea
- I’ve argued America is already in the midst of its worst-ever political and social era. I’ve stressed that the “Judeo-Christian” values, which made this country great for the first 200 years or so, were being ripped apart. Here are perhaps one of the most critical factors to my assessment.
- He may be winning but I’m losing big-time!
And finally, statues being removed, Christopher Columbus Day ended…. For those who stay silent, remember this: