- Despite Trump election, more and more Americans want onto the wagon. It can’t last forever!
- There have been only three financial journalists in 33 years that I truly looked up to: Jim O’Connell (God rest his soul), Neal Cavuto and John Crudele. As usual, John’s latest NY Post column is worthy of one’s time.
- Make no mistake about it, the “Deep State” is real!
- “It is better that you should not vow than that you should vow and not pay.” Ecclesiastes 5:5 Don’t tell that to student loan borrowers thanks to a bill going through Congress.
- Congress is coming after your 401K
- North Korea – When, not if, crosses the line.
- Like it or not, Trump is energizing the opposition. It can’t be good for stock market.
- Billy Graham says what many don’t want to hear, but is our only real hope.
- May the “Awakening” fill your soul today.
Next Post: The Final Tally From A Great Evening