- Yours truly has suggested it’s best to be a “live chicken versus a dead duck” in the face of America’s coming economic, social and political upheaval. I believe we’ve begun to witness clear evidence on the social and political part; while the economic rattling’s are currently being felt more offshore at the moment (but that shall inevitably change).
- What I personally think started out as an ego trip, has turned into one of America’s most interesting political campaigns ever – Donald Trump’s run for President. Much has been written about it, and I for one shall hold my personal views at bay for now. However, I think a recent article by Pat Buchanan, examined what’s at the core of his campaign. It makes for some interesting times and should increasingly impact financial markets as the election grows closer.
- We’re going broke chasing the American Dream. My “Self-Storage Factor” plays a role in this.
- So the first place we’re rushed to if we’re ill, is also the third leading cause of death. What the &^%#
- It’s truly a crying shame.
- After you read this article and “soak” in the benefit of it, sing along with me!