- The economic recovery “mirage” is now several years old. The latest monthly employment release was once again a “piece of work”. John Crudele continues to paint the reality of it in his columns.
- The entitlement time bomb fuse is even shorter than most think.
- I live in a 55 and over community. In the last few weeks, several residents have been victims of fraud.
- To all those investors who think they can beat the stock market and don’t know (or refuse to accept the fact) that 80% of so-called money managers can’t even beat putting one’s money in an index fund, I give you Gordon Gedko – his type are among the very few who beat the market (versus visa-versa).
- Rather than write a long dissertation about how close most investors and professionals alike are to getting their head handed to them – yet again, I shall simply post a few cartoons that IMHO, strongly suggest what’s around the corner.
Previous Post: Mother’s Day