- Because I felt most investors and so-called financial professionals were choosing to do this
in lieu of taking action to prepared for an economic, social and political crisis worse than the one less than ten years ago that brought the world to the edge of the abyss, I suggested it would be best to put on a chicken suit and sit in a foxhole until further notice.
My live chicken versus dead duck investing method!
- I’ve spoken often these last few years that the U.S. economy was no longer the world’s economic engine; but China was. I spoke about how one didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to see China’s days of double-digit GDP growth was behind it and how insane the run-up in equity prices coming into this year was unsustainable (and endangering the fragile world economy).
Run, don’t walk from anyone who says not to be concern about what’s unfolding in China. Trust me, if China sneezes, the world economy catches a cold.
- I by no means wish to get back into forecasting gold prices (my wallet can’t afford it), but I do believe as I noted last week, the likelihood of a major bottom in gold prices between now and soon after the next Fed meeting is quite strong. Don’t expect a “V” bottom but instead more of a climb up stairs that by the end of the year can have the price nicely back above $1,200. If we do get a washout first briefly below $1,000, we could actually be higher in early 2016. It would truly be a “last one out turn out the lights” moment.
- Thank God every market seemingly is rigged except gold-lol
- But the good news is her husband still insists he didn’t have sex with that woman.
- To anyone who thinks we can trust Iran on this proposed nuclear deal, I not only have a bridge for sale-cheap; but can also arrange a private meeting for you on an island with Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa – plus hook you up with these two guys who believe in miracles.
- For all those who said Detroit has gone to Hell – congratulations