- “One of the biggest problems we face is that there is no historical template for current global market conditions so we’re all flying blind to a large degree.Never before have so many of the most important countries in the world printed so much money and left base rates at near zero for so long. Also never before has the largest economy in the world tried to start a slow process of reversing said extraordinary policy.” Deutsche Bank – Can I get an amen!
- The Mark of a Bear
- Wall Street is a rigged casino
- China: Doomed either way
- One of the world’s two biggest trading partners now in recession (and it’s not China boys and girls).
- I agree – the Fed should be audited (but don’t hold your breath).
- One of a zillion hypocrites from the Left