- I’ve often spoken about my belief that the vast majority who work within the financial services industry and much of the financial media that makes a living off of them, are “card-carrying” members of what I coined the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” crowd. I’ve said for years that you could toss them off the top of the Empire State Building and all the way down they would all say the same thing – “So far so good!”
I’ve finally found their four-star general in this video (Sadly, all the members could be him).
This video also depicts the harsh reality (in a comical way) for most of the investing public. With personal regret, I fully suspect some clients from my past stock brokerage days find it relative.
- John Crudele continues to be way ahead of the financial journalist’s crowd (as he has for decades) on what he, I and some others believe has been yet another scandal under the Obama Administration – massive miscalculations of the real state of employment in America.
- Complacency among investors and professionals alike is a disaster waiting to happen. 99% of those who say they will manage to sidestep the inevitable next financial crisis shall not do so if history is indeed any indication.
- Where are you on the wagon?
- Believe as I do that Obama is not a real leader? Maybe it’s time for an Italian President (not necessarily from New Jersey-lol).