- I rarely find myself agreeing with Senator Warren but I’ve warned about the coming auto loan crisis and glad to see she sees it as I do.
- Like the U.S., China’s real economy and its stock market are like night and day. The house of cards worldwide continue to have more jokers in their deck.
- Legally and fully declaring assets held outside the U.S. and trusts are not only what I do myself, but advocate to others.
- Our good friend and Trinity board member Erik Coleman was interviewed yesterday on the Aaron Hernandez verdict. For me, the mother of the victim speech in court demonstrated Good continues to trump Evil in this fallen world of ours.
- The following animation is all I need to describe my opinion of many financial markets here and abroad: