The “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” crowd that makes up much of the financial services industry and the financial media that lives off their always bullish “propaganda”, has done its best – again, to convince the “herd” – this time its different. Guess what? Correct, no it’s not!
- The most overvalued stock market in history
- Crash guru see DJIA 14,800
- Ugly under the carpet
- I’ll say it again – too much debt, too little savings, less is more and public storage is the poster child for whats wrong in America
- Hey Google, can you spare a dime?
- The vote in the Netherlands in a couple of days is much bigger potential news than the “Happy” people want you to believe.
- A perennial gold bear changes his tune.