The above video would simply be funny; if not for the reality that much of the so-called professionals in the financial services industry aren’t much better.
- Friday’s employment release will increasingly influence trading this week. I do see more technical weakness unfolding and the least resistance is to the downside.
- I personally chose gold and silver over stocks and bonds for 2017. Here’s the results so far.
- The Double D’s (easy men, not those), debts and deficits, continue to expand rapidly while most in the financial services industry do their best to keep it swept under the rug. The more they do, the more it will be uglier and longer than it needed to be to fix.
- The “pipe dream” of early retirement becomes even a bigger fantasy for most.
- It’s getting closer!
- Read this before considering a reverse-mortgage.
- Jeb Bush is right.