I’m All In!
- For several weeks now, I noted I’ve been waiting for certain fundamental and technical factors to come together for me to personally commit to a maximum short U.S. equity position through the ETF (SH). I just did so at $34.11. I’m being interviewed on Jay Taylor’s “Voice of America” radio show later today and hope to have an opportunity to discuss why.
- Late last week, with gold looking like it was heading over $1,300, I suggested it appeared likely to first correct lower to previous resistance in the $1,260 – $1,265 area. We’re seeing that as I type. Here too, I hope to discuss more in detail on Jay’s show (we usually can post a replay of his show within 24-48 hours and will do so).
- The insanity of Central Bank “propping up” markets, reaches new heights. Only makes the inevitable payback more of a “bitch”.
- Where’s there’s smoke…
- Is $1400 gold the new $1300?
- Women Face an Even Less Secure Retirement Picture