While still a few weeks away from being available in book form, the third edition of my book is now available online. Please read here.
Please note the following regarding it:
- The word “Former” has been added to the title. Why? Two reasons:
1 – Anyone who can make and lose millions more than once, shouldn’t be called a Whiz Kid anymore.
2 – Since only God knows the future, I don’t wish to be perceived as knowing for certainty anything except death, taxes and Mark Twain was right when he said, “a gold mine is a hole in the ground with a liar next to it.”
- The “Acknowledgment” at the beginning of the book has been changed
- Chapters 1 through 14 remain exactly the same as they were in the “Second Edition”.
- Chapters 15 through 18 are brand new.
- Some photos have been changed
I want to thank my former long-time assistant Jo Schloeder for her inspiration and writing skills in all three editions. This book could not have been done without her.
I never could appreciate the four new chapters if what is describe in chapters 1 through 14 didn’t take place. Only now can I fully appreciate Romans 8:28 and 8:31
“We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.”
“What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?”