Will They or Won’t They?
- Flip a coin and save yourself a lot of time listening to financial market pundits debate whether or not the FED raises interest rates tomorrow. Either argument sounds worthy.
Because markets tend to discount news already discussed versus surprises, I personally wouldn’t be surprise that the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” crowd on Wall Street spins whatever the move is into a positive.
- Only in America does it end up costing $3 to give a $1 worth of benefits. Just another in an ever-increasing long list of entitlements out of control.
- One of the many reasons I put the chicken suit on and headed to the foxhole, has been the extremely high level of complacency I found among individual and so-called professional investors alike. It’s the main reason record-breaking membership in the “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” camp has occurred.
- One of the many “bearish” factors to stay in the foxhole.
- What have we learned in 7 years – NOTHING!